SA in Action...
The following SA Members have been active in their communities. If you or an SA Member you know have something to share, please submit it to: [email protected]
- Tammy N. presented "My Life Journey with Schizophrenia" at the California Association of Social Rehabilitation Agencies on April 30.
- An SA Member under the pen name of William James, Jr., has written a book, A Journey through Madness. The book is available at area bookstores.
- Chris C. gave a perspective on SA to the department heads at the National Institutes of Mental Health in Rockville, MD, on April 9.
- Benjie C. gave a presentation on SA to the NAMI group at First Baptist Church in South Carolina on April 28. They are hoping to start a new open SA group there.
- Nora B. was highlighted in the newsletter of Community Mental Health in Oakland County, MI, where she talked about her experiences with schizophrenia and SA