|Other Ways To Give|
| Besides a cash donation, other giving options may include stocks, planned gifts, real estate and wills/living trusts. Contact the NSF at (517) 485-7168, ext. 105, for more information on these other options. |
The NSF is also named in the following workplace giving campaigns. Check with your employer to see if it participates in these campaigns.
Combined Federal Campaign (#9895)
If you are a federal government or military employee, you can contribute to the NSF through the Combined Federal Campaign by writing #9895 on your CFC pledge card.
The NSF is a participating agency with the Capital Area United Way. If your workplace donates to the United Way, you can specify "The National Schizophrenia Foundation" on your donor pledge form.
|Consider A Gift To The National Schizophrenia Foundation|
|You can help through any of the following giving options. |
- General Donations support the ongoing activities that carry out the mission of the organization.
- Honorariums in honor of family members or friends for special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and graduations.
- Memorials pay tribute to a deceased family member or friend.
- Matching Gifts are given by employers that match their employees' gifts to the NSF. Check with your employer to see if it offers this benefit.
When you make an honorarium or memorial, the NSF sends a note of acknowledgement to the recipient.
Making a donation is easy. You can make a donation by...
- Mail the online donation form to:
National Schizophrenia Foundation
403 Seymour Street, Suite 202
Lansing, MI 48933
- Fax the online donation form to:
- Phone your donation to the National Schizophrenia Foundation at:
(800) 482-9534, ext 102
Have your Visa/MasterCard ready.